Staff application guidelines
So you are interested in becoming a staff member on our community? These guidelines will explain everything you need to know and do. In order to become a staff member you need to fulfill a list of requirements listed later on in this post. Not fulfilling all requirements will result in an instant declination of your application without further evaluation. If you fulfill all requirements you will need to compose your application.
The application is a list of questions you answer in full sentences which are listed below. Using one-line answers is not sufficient enough and will result in the declination of your application without further evaluation. The application should be original and stand out whilst also creating an image of you and who you are. We basically aren't looking for answers that say “I’ll be active, I’ll punish rule breakers and answer all reports.” Putting in extra things is good, but we don’t look at punishments. Also colors can look good, but don’t make it to the point where our eyes hurt or where wee can’t read it properly. It’s your personal application and you should be proud of it yourself. If you’re finished read it through for the last time and post it on this forum.
- You must be 15+ years of age. (Exception can be made if you are 14 years of age and mature.)
- You may not have any bans on the community that aren't longer than 1 month(s).
- You must have a clean SteamREP.
- You must have a working microphone.
- Voice recording of you (just to be sure of your age and microphone):
- Member on our Steam group.
- Introduced yourself on the forums.
- Actively engaging with others in our Discord server.
- Your Steam account is premium.
- Your profile must be public, so do your game stats.
- (Not doing so will reduce your chances to become a staff member).
- You must have 12 hours or more on our servers. (Hours on idle servers don’t count.)
- You must have at least 400 hours in Team Fortress 2.
- You must be active on our servers and forums.
(Copy & Paste below into a new thread)
Name/alias: Your answer
Discord Username: xx#xxxx
Age: Your answer
Voice Recording: (Through vocaroo)
Time zone and online times: Your answer
Why are you applying?: Your answer
Do you have any experience administrating TF2 servers?: Your answer
Which servers do you mostly play on?: Your answer
Why should we choose you over all the others?: Your answer
How would you improve the community?: Your answer
What have you already done to help this community?: Your answer
Anything else you would like to tell us?: