What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is a custom Team Fortress 2 game mode where the reds are prisoners, who spawn without any weapons except their melees and have the option to either follow orders to get last request or rebel to win the round for everyone! The blues are guards, but one is warden that gives orders to reds. Guards and warden have weapons to kill anyone who rebels or doesn't follow orders.
- AFK: "Away From Keyboard" any actions of movement that require the keyboard, including voice-commands, are prohibited. This does not restrict Microphone or Text Chat. (Note: AFM is implied with AFK.)
- AFM: "Away From Mouse" any mouse movement is prohibited. (Note: This does not restrict Microphone or Text Chat)
- LR: Last Request
- FF: Friendly Fire
- CC: Collisions
- KOS: Kill On Sight
- Bomb Rush: To travel without any detours/delays
- Freekill: Killing a RED without a valid reason
- Baiting: BLU (guards) entering the melee range of a RED (prisoner)
- Ghosting: Giving information to REDs or BLUs on the location and action of players, while dead or spectating
- !repeat | A message will pop up in chat that states you asked for a repeat.
- !w | Makes you warden if you are on BLU team and there is not a current warden.
- !givelr | Gives the warden a menu to select a RED to give LR.
- !wmenu | Gives the warden a menu with most of the warden commands.
- !wff | Enables/Disables Friendly-Fire
- !wcc | Enables/Disables Collisions.
- Do not talk over staff during a mic check.
- Do not impersonate staff members.
- Do not call out an undercover staff member.
- Do not say a staff member is joining the server. (This will decrease the chances of rulebreakers getting punished if it is done.)
- Do not spam or play music over microphone
- Do not trade over microphone or chat. (We have a trade server for trading.)
- If something uncertain or not completely specified in the rules, the staff members in action get the say.
- Do not abuse loopholes in the rules, rather report them to the staff team.
- Do not talk over warden.
- Do not use your microphone when you are dead.
- (Staff have permission to talk while they are dead.)
- Do not delay the round.
- (This does not apply during Hide & Seek)
- Do not ghost. (Giving information to REDs or BLUs while being dead or spectating. For example telling where somebody is at, that a red has gotten ammo or giving answers for questions.)
- Do not abuse any glitches or exploits within the plugin or map.
- (Example: Ammo glitching)
- AFK(Away from keyboard) includes AFM (Away from mouse).
- If the cell doors open before orders are given it results in a freeday.
- When warden dies the orders still apply. If nobody takes warden and it locks the orders do not apply anymore and it becomes a freeday for all.
- You must have an understandable microphone to be on BLU. (You cannot use text-to-speech)
- No freekilling
- Intentionally killing REDs with map objects. (Example: closing doors on reds or pushing them in lava.)
- Killing REDs without a valid reason.
- No teamkilling with the exception of the last-request Rapid rocket. (Even if the person you are killing is breaking the rules.)
- No camping armory or medic room.
- No disguising.
- No buildings.
- No sticky trapping.
- Placing stickies near reds
- Placing stickies in armory, medic room or any other room.
- Placing stickies in hallways.
- No death-request/wish denial.
- No baiting. (This does not apply for warden.)
- Constantly being in REDs melee range.
- Scoping in on REDs.
- Blocking REDs.
- Entering the RED side of a minigame with the REDs.
- Taunting with a RED.
- No freehitting.
- Hitting/Shooting non-rebelling REDs for no valid reason.
- Throwing Jarate/Gas Passer/Mad Milk at REDs.
- Airblasting/Shortstop pushing REDs.
- Holiday Punch stunning reds.
- If there is only one guard left, he/she may try to kill all the reds. AKA Last guard kills all. (You cannot un-warden/!uw to be last guard.)
- You must give at least one repeat per order. (When you are a prisoner do not troll by repeatedly asking for a repeat.)
- Whenever giving a trick order, or orders that may get the majority of the RED team killed, you must repeat your order at least once.
- No giving out impossible orders. (Example: order REDs to get on top of box-game without the use of the jet-pack.)
- No lying.(Example: telling REDs the wrong bridge in death-run.)
- No favouritism. (Treating a RED or multiple REDs different from the rest, or pardoning only a few REDs instead of all of the RED team.)
- You can only be warden 3 times in a row, AKA no warden hogging.
- You are not allowed to !uw(un-warden) unless you are warden for the 4th time in a row.
- No giving freedays. (Example: opening the cell doors without giving the order.)
- You can only do the following days one round away from each other:
- War Day
- Cell Wars
- Hunger Games
- You can only do Cell Wars if there are 4 or less alive BLUs.
- You cannot do a Mini-game more than 2 times in a row.
- You cannot rename REDs.
- You can only do custom days with staff permission. (The staff permission will only remain for one round. If you want to do the custom day again, or if you want to do another custom day, you must ask for staff permission again.)
- If only 1 RED is alive during a mini-game, the RED must finish the game before he/she can receive LR.
- You cannot pardon whoever killed the previous warden.
- Warden may get into melee range. (AKA Warden cannot bait.)
- A RED may detour or delay unless warden says otherwise. (However, do not overdo it.)
- REDs can only be pardoned by warden.
- REDs cannot block buttons or push them. If a RED does otherwise he/she is rebeller. (Except for jeopardy.)
- REDs cannot block doors such as the doors of armory or a mini-game. If a RED does otherwise he/she is rebeller.
- REDs cannot heal a rebeller, doing otherwise will result in the healer becoming a rebeller himself/herself.
- REDs cannot leave the cells before they open. If a RED does otherwise he/she is rebeller.
- All prisoners are equal. (No favouritism)
- REDs cannot be restricted from using the chat or voicecommands.
- When AFK you cannot use voicecommands. If a RED does otherwise he/she is KOS.
- Prisoners cannot forcebait, doing otherwise will make them a rebeller. (Going in the melee range of a guard that is not baiting and attacking.)
Things that make you KOS:
- Having ammunition
- Attempting or getting into armoury
- Force baiting
- Cheating (The definition is the following and cannot be redefined by warden.) Going over, around or under to avoid going trough the mini-game in question. (Example: going around obby to the finish line.)
- Jetpacking in mini-games.
- Glitching or abusing map features. (Example: door glitching.)
- Breaking breakables or attempting to break them. (Only applies to armoury)
- Freedays don’t have to follow wardens orders and can’t be give any.
- Freedays cannot be freehit or baited by the blue team.
- Freedays cannot press or block buttons.
- Freedays cannot block doors or hallways.
- Freedays cannot heal rebellers.
- Freedays cannot enter restricted areas, doing otherwise makes them KOS. (Example: entering armoury.)
- Once a RED has received LR he/she cannot be killed until they are finished.
- Death-request/wish(DR/DW) is optional, warden decides if the RED gets it. (DR/DW cannot include getting ammo or Friendly-Fire.)
- Death-request/wish cannot delay the round. It may not take longer than 30 seconds, doing otherwise makes them KOS.
Custom LRs cannot include something that conflicts with the server rules. If this happens the LR gets ignored.
List of Custom LRs:
- Hunger Games (You may add: No medic, No teaming)
- War day
- Game-specific mini-games (Obby, Death-Run, Sweeper, etc.)
- Warden must say “__”After every order
- Anything else that is not on the list is not allowed and will be an “invalid LR” which means the LR will not be followed.
- Cell Wars: Warden activates Friendly-Fire and the prisoners have to kill all their cellmates. Warden can only do cell wars if there is 4 or less guards. BLUs are not allowed to kill each other during cell wars.
- Out Of Cell Rebel Day: REDs cannot go out of their cells during this day even if warden gives orders to leave the cells. Doing otherwise makes them KOS. Warden is allowed to give trick orders during this time. The day is not over until the warden says “Out of Cell Rebel Day is over” or “All days are over”.
- Lava Day: Prisoners cannot touch the floor or else they are KOS. Warden is allowed to give trick orders during this time. The day is not over until the warden says “Lava Day is over” or “All days are over”.
- (Zoomin’ Broom taunt or any other flying taunt counts as being on the floor)
- Hunger Games: Warden lets prisoners scatter across the map. Once a certain amount of time has passed Friendly-Fire will be enabled. All prisoners will kill each other to receive LR. Last prisoner gets LR. BLU’s cannot kill each other during this time.
- War Day: This day can only be done as a LR. The day goes as follows: BLU team retreats to a certain area on the map, for example bowling, before the cells open. REDs may go in armoury to arm themselves. Then RED team tries to take out the BLUs before they expand their designated area and start hunting the REDs across the whole map.
- (Blues may get out of the area after 3 minutes have passed since the cells opened.)
- True or False: Warden asks a question that can only be answered by true or false. Warden defines at the beginning of the game which place is true and which is false. For example RED side knife pit is false and BLU side is true. The questions must be TF2 related or math questions.
- Club Glod: Prisoners tell a joke, show a taunt or show off a spray. Warden can either tell the guards to vote on it or decide for himself/herself who should live or die.
- Hide & Seek: All BLUs must stay in armoury until they are unfrozen. Meanwhile all Prisoners go across the map and hide. The last prisoner to be found gets LR.
- Diner: All prisoners have to come up with food to give to the warden. If the warden likes it the prisoner lives. If the warden dislikes it he kills the prisoner.
- Jeopardy: You must have 3 or less reds to play Jeopardy. Warden will ask a question and prisoners can answer it. Questions can only be TF2 related or math questions. If a prisoner gets the questing right he/she gets the option the either kill themselves or another prisoner.
- Last Reaction, First Reaction: If the warden says “Last reaction” before the order, the last person to do the order is KOS. If the warden says “First reaction” before the order, the first person to do the order is KOS.
- Simon Says: Simon says must be started with “Simon says I’m Simon, Simon says we are playing Simon Says.” When the warden says this, all the orders are invalid unless warden starts the order with “Simon says”. The only way to end Simon Says is by saying “Simon says we are no longer playing Simon Says, Simon says I am no longer Simon.” Ending the game wrong means the game is still active.
- Meatgrinder: When the warden directs all prisoners into a compact area and enables Friendly-Fire. (Cannot be the first mini-game.)
- Pokemon: The warden orders all prisoners to go to a specific area in the map. The warden then chooses a ‘pokemon trainer’ for RED team by asking a TF2 related or math question. Warden is the BLU teams ‘pokemon trainer’. The trainers both have to order their teammates to fight in the designated area using only melee.
- Spin Day/360 Day: When warder orders REDs to constantly spin using their mouse or console.
- Gladiator: When all REDs enter a designated area and the warden sends one of the BLUs to fight the entire RED team.
- Communism Day: When the only permitted class is the Heavy. Other classes are KOS.
- Nazi/Hitler Day: When the only permitted class is the Medic. Other classes are KOS.
- All force class days: Days where only one class is permitted and the other classes are KOS.
- Bad Luck Day: When the warden can randomly kill a prisoner without a reason or warning.
- Shoot or Don’t Shoot: When the warden lines up the prisoners facing a certain direction, for example a wall, then goes behind a random prisoner and asks if he/she should be killed.
- Sharks in The pool: REDs go into a pool and have to swim to the other side of the pool without getting killed by the BLUs in the pool.
- Jesus Day: When the warden does cell wars, but when a RED kills an inmate the whole cell is KOS.
- Red Warden Day: When a prisoner is randomly selected or chosen by LR will give the orders instead of the warden.
- School Shooter: When the cells open and the BLUs kill all the reds. The last RED to survive wins.
- Look Up/Down Day: When prisoners have to be constantly looking up or down, depending what the warden said, until the warden says the day is over.
- Custom Days: When an already existing day is edited or a whole new day is made up.
(Unless warden gets staff permission. Staff permission goes only for 1 day.)